Seattle Market Research facilities
Welcome to Consumer Opinion Services Seattle Page. Here you can find information about our facilities, directions, nearby hotels and points of interest.
Seattle Market Research
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CONSUMER OPINION SERVICES
Thank you for choosing Consumer Opinion Services for your Seattle Focus group facility needs. We look forward to working with you on your upcoming project.
Traveling to the Seattle area?
If you are traveling to Seattle as part of your project, please consider the following recommended hotel options.
(Hotels are centralized and close to restaurants and entertainment.)
Feel free to contact us with questions or concerns you may have.
President & CEO
Consumer Opinion Services, INC.
Points of interest in Downtown Seattle
Seattle Storm WNBA
Seattle Sounders FC Men’s Team
Seattle Reign FC Women’s Team
- Space Needle
Experience amazing 360 degree views from the viewing deck of the Space needle in downtown Seattle. The new renovations even include a glass floor for those extra brave souls.
- Pike Place Market
Pike Place is a must stop for anyone visiting this beautiful city. From the famous throwing of the fish to the oddly fascinating Gum Wall – Seattle’s original farmers market proudly continues the “Meet the Producer” tradition, 363 days a year.
- Ride the duck
Tour Seattle by land and water on a WWII amphibious landing craft! It’s a party on wheels that floats!
- Spooked In Seattle
Since 2004, Spooked in Seattle Tours, in association with AGHOST (Advanced Ghost Hunters of Seattle Tacoma), has been telling the REAL stories of haunted Seattle, and presenting evidence collected on actual paranormal investigations!
- Haunted History Ghost Tours
Haunted History Ghost Tours of Seattle was awarded Best Tours in Seattle by Expertise.com and is owned and operated by experts in Paranormal Research, Occult Studies, and Pacific Northwest History. All of our Tour Guides are actual Paranormal Investigators or Psychics and not actors playing a role.
- Pioneer Square – Shopping, Food, Fun
Seattle’s original neighborhood – since 1852. Laying claim as the city’s “first neighborhood”, Pioneer Square is a richly historic place known for its Romanesque Revival architecture, First Thursday art walks, lively night life, delicious foodie destinations, and unique boutiques. Explore the depth and beauty of Seattle’s original neighborhood. Welcome to Pioneer Square!
- Seattle Waterfront
Against a backdrop of jaw-dropping scenery, the waterfront is all about walkable fun, where quirky shops, seafood eateries, and iconic experiences await.
- Capitol Hill
Just east of downtown, find a colorful, urban scene where many streets boast a metropolitan buzz and others emanate a tree-lined, residential calm. This is the city’s LGBTQ hub, but visitors and locals of all sorts flock to Capitol Hill.
- Dale Chihuly Garden & Glass
Providing a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly, the Exhibition includes eight Galleries, the centerpiece Glasshouse and a lush Garden.
Hotels In Downtown Seattle
Hotels Near Our South Center/Tukwila Facilities
Hotels at or near SeaTac Airport
US Bank Center | 1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite #525, Seattle, WA 98101
Phone (206) 838-7951
Fax (206) 838-7954
from Northbound I-5:
- North on Interstate 5 toward Downtown Seattle.
- Use the left lane to take exit 165 for Seneca St
- At the light, turn slight right, onto 6th Avenue
- Merge to the left hand lane.
- After passing Union Street, there will be two parking garage entrances.
- Park ONLY in the second garage as we CAN NOT VALIDATE PARKING for the Washington State Athletic Garage (1st garage)
from Southbound I-5:
- Drive south on Interstate 5 into Downtown Seattle.
- Take exit 165B for Union St.
- Merge into the right lane on Union Street and cross through 6th Avenue.
- The entrance to thebuilding’s parking garage will be on your right, between 6th
Avenue and 5th Avenue.
Once inside the building
Be sure to bring your parking ticket with you so we can validate for you.
Once you have parked in the garage;
- take the elevators to the second floor (Retail, Offices).
- Exit the elevators, and transfer to the Building elevators (at the end of the elevator bank).
- Take one of the building elevators to the fifth floor
- Consumer Opinion Services is in Suite 525.
SouthCenter Corporate Square, 555 Andover Park West, Building 4, Suite #101, Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone (253) 277-1617
Fax (253) 981-4730
CONSUMER OPINION SERVICES
Southcenter Corporate Square
555 Andover Park W
Building 4, Suite 101
Seattle (Tukwila), WA 98188
- Take Freeway entrance out of Airport
- Follow signs to I-5/I-405
- Enter onto WA518
- Stay in right lane
- In ½ mile take the exit to 51st Ave S / Southcenter Parkway
- Turn right when you come off the exit
- Go to the second stop light (stay in the left lane) and turn right onto Southcenter Parkway
- Go to the next stop light and turn left onto Strander Blvd
- Move to right lane
- At 3rd light turn right onto Andover Park W
- Go to Corporate Drive N – turn right
- Go to Building 4 Suite 101 (follow the office park map)
FROM I-5 NORTHBOUND:
- Travelling northbound on I-5
- Take Exit 153, Southcenter, off I-5 north
- When you come off the exit, turn right onto Southcenter Parkway S
- Move into left lane
- Continue on Southcenter Parkway S
- Turn left onto Minkler Blvd
- Go to Andover Park W turn left
- Go to Corporate Drive N – turn left. You are now in Southcenter Corporate Square, follow office park map.
FROM I-5 SOUTHBOUND:
- Travelling southbound on I-5
- Take exit 154B, Southcenter Blvd & Mall
- At the stop light when you come off the exit, turn left onto Southcenter Blvd
- Go to 61st Avenue South and turn right
- Go to the next stop light, Tukwila Pkwy and turn left
- Go to Andover Park West and turn right
- Continue on Andover Park West to Corporate Drive N and turn right. You are now in Southcenter Corporate Square, follow the office park map.
FROM VALLEY FREEWAY, 167, NORTHBOUND:
- Travelling northbound on Valley Freeway, 167
- Take the South 180th Street exit
- When you come off the exit, at the stop light, turn left
- You will be on South 180th St. Continue straight across So. 180th
- At Andover Park West – turn right
- Go to Corporate Drive N and turn left. You are now in Southcenter Corporate Square, follow office park map.
FROM SOUTHBOUND I-405:
- Travelling south on I-405
- Take Exit #1, Tukwila, West Valley Highway
- When you come to the stop light, turn right onto Interurban Ave
- Continue straight on Interurban Ave which becomes West Valley Hiway
- Go to Strander Blvd. and turn right
- Go To Andover Park West and turn left
- Go to Corporate Drive N and turn right. You are now in the Southcenter Corporate Square,
follow the office park map