Maximize your research budget and get the best of both worlds while conducting a single project: quantitative measurement with qualitative insight.
Possibilities are numerous in combining the two methodologies.
- Recruit a classroom (or theater style “town hall” session) with 30-60 respondents.
- Consumer Opinion Services polls the respondents on the given topic
- Using a perception analyzer “dial” system (considered the gold standard dial testing research solution for focus groups) we collect real time feedback on all type of research questions.
- Limited discussion is interspersed with the quantitative data points to identify key respondents
- The aforementioned respondents are then retained for an additional focus group session with other selected participants.
- Multiple sessions add confidence with a larger sample size and provides validation.
The research is observable live, provides real-time quant feedback via the dial test, and both can be video streamed to off-site observers.
- Add a trained moderator to a quantitative telephone study.
- Check to see if a respondent’s profile, usage or attitudinal responses fit the criteria for further exploration
- If the respondent is qualified, He/She can be handed off to the moderator for a qualitative depth interview.